Dah Der Peas
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
Trying to guess, mother asks: “What? Doctor please?” She knew Alex had stomach flu but she wasn’t sure what Alex was saying. As they didn’t have their ipad on them, and because the doctor wouldn’t do much about Alex’s condition as it was viral, she left it at that.
Later that day, the mother went to pick up Andy from school, Alex repeated “Dah der peas”. So the mother asked him to type it out. She decided to rush him to the doctor, when from the back seat she heard Avaz say “Doctor”.
That made our day! Stories like these always bring a smile to our lips.
We are happy to share.
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children