Join Us For The Twitter Chat With @Debraruh, Global Disability Inclusion Strategist
Topic: How to get schools to educate your child with Autism, so they are ready for employment
Time: Join Us on 26th Feb, 20:00 hrs GMT
About our Guest:
Debra Ruh is an advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities and founder of Ruh Global Communications.
Debra has provided global leadership to governments, corporations, NGOs and DPO’s (Disability Persons Organizations) supporting research projects, DPO outreach, policy and standards initiatives with the public and private sector. Debra has worked with United Nations agencies and countries to help implement the CRPD.
Debra founded TecAccess in 2001 and merged it with another firm in 2011. TecAccess was an IT consulting firm that employed persons with disabilities and helped businesses create accessible technologies for people with disabilities.
Debra is active on social media and blogging on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, G+, Tumblr, and Pinterest her Twitter handle is @debraruh. Debra is the Co-Founder of www.AXSChat.com a Social-chat website, on accessibility and disability inclusion.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children