Demystifying – AAC, Recorded Webinar
We at Avaz are having a great new year!! As part of our efforts to make every voice heard, we had a webinar on ‘Demystifying AAC’ on January 17.
Parents, special educators and speech therapists like you enthusiastically took part.
We tried to address the issue of how jargon was clouding the AAC space and ensured that voodoo around AAC was cleared.
If you are feeling sorry that you missed it, don’t be. Here’s a recording of it. Also, we will be coming up with more webinars in the future. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children