Autism Acceptance Month Discount: April 1 to 30, 2020
Given the grim circumstances around the world, communication has never been more important. It’s imperative that we as a community stick together, connect, and communicate. We at Avaz Inc, are doing our bit to empower people having complex communication needs, and to support the literacy journey of children staying home due to school closures. April being Autism Acceptance Month, we also want to celebrate people on the spectrum and all forms of neurodivergence. We are offering a FLAT 50% DISCOUNT on all Avaz Products from April 1 to 30, 2020!
50% off on:
Avaz AAC : An award-winning communication app for users with speech difficulties arising from ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, aphasia, apraxia, strokes & more
MDA Avaz Reader : Education app that enables struggling readers become independent readers using research backed strategies.
Avaz FreeSpeech : An education app that makes learning English Grammar fun & easy for children with special needs
Help us Spread the Word
Share this news with loved ones who have been waiting to buy one of our products. Tell that teacher friend of yours who has been eyeing our products for her school. Or that parent who has been waiting for this discount to give her child a voice.
Our Support team is here to assist! Reach us 24×7 at email@example.com
Please note that the discounted prices mentioned below are for the Lifetime purchase of Avaz AAC, MDA Avaz Reader, and Avaz FreeSpeech apps.
You can avail the discount for Avaz FreeSpeech here.
Learn more about our assistive technology products that empowers users with communication and learning:
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children
- 5 Creative Ways of Using an AAC Device