Contest Winner – Independence Day
Thank you all for participating in our Fourth of July – Independence Day contest. We were overwhelmed with the response!
A $50 iTunes gift card is on its way to Toby & McKade, who sent in this winning entry of McKade using Avaz to tell his parents what he would like to do each day. Toby also wrote a few lines to tell us he loves Avaz and how it has helped everyday interactions for him and his wife with their children.
“Thank you. Avaz is our preferred AAC app. I have been so grateful to have found it. I love that there are different levels to use in the app. Thank you for what you all do for families like mine.”
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
Toby was also kind enough to review us.
This one has got it right!!!! — ★★★★★ by jedipadmaster
I have been fortunate enough to review a lot of AAC apps. Some are good and some are not. Most are very complicated. I am tech savvy, but a lot of those apps left me “Wondering how do I teach this to my child with autism?”
Avaz is different it is setup to help you learn how to use the app in stages. There is a quick screen, basic and advanced options. I like this app because a parent can figure it out and it would still be thorough enough for a therapist or educator to use as well.
@jedipadmaster on twitter
We hope to hear from many more of you with your stories and pictures. Write in to us at email@example.com
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children