Back to School: New beginnings and new features
It’s back-to-school time already! Are you excited? We sure are. It’s a new year, full of exciting new possibilities. And we can’t wait to show you some of the cool new stuff we have been working on this summer.
Here are some of them:
- We all know how important modelling is. So, we’ve introduced a feature by which you can learn to model a word using the Search bar in Avaz. This feature will help you remember how to find that word easily. Catch a sneak peek here – https://youtu.be/XoVToM3uCqw. (Hat tip to Kate Ahern for this suggestion.)
- You can now use AirDrop to transfer your student’s vocabulary seamlessly across devices. (Huge shout out to the users who wrote in requesting for this.)(Psst… and this is just the start!)
All this and more is part of our effort to make Avaz more intuitive to use. So that you and your students get the most out of the time you spend with Avaz.
Here’s to the new school year bringing a lot of joy, inspiration and learning for you and your students.
You can download the latest version here – Avaz US Pro
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children