Avaz Webinar-Discover How Avaz Helps Children Communicate
We’ve had a very exciting October. We attended the “Closing the Gap” conference in Minneapolis. We released Avaz Spanish. And we have been working on some exciting new projects. It’s all hush-hush for now but do watch out for more announcements.
This Nov 13, we have a one-hour webinar ( 3 pm – 4 pm, PST) on the various aspects of Augmentative and Alternative Communication, and how Avaz addresses these.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
The webinar would help you:
- Learn how AAC (Augmentative & Alternative Communication) apps & specifically Avaz help in language development
- Discover an AAC app that may fulfill needs of your child that other apps couldn’t
- Find an additional resource to supplement your therapy and home practise sessions
- Add a new tool to your therapy practice – since every child has unique needs
Click here to register for the webinar.
And do pass on the details to colleagues and friends who might be interested.
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children