Avaz goes to CTG
The Avaz team is eagerly looking forward to next week.
On Monday, we fly to Minneapolis for the 32nd Closing the Gap (CTG) Conference – one of the best and most practitioner-driven Assistive Technology conferences in North America. This yearly conference provides a comprehensive examination of the recent developments in assistive technology for use by persons with disabilities and professionals who work with them.
This year’s conference will cover a broad spectrum of topics as it is addressing all disabilities and age groups in education, rehabilitation, vocation, and independent living. CTG typically sees a balanced mix of participants comprising SLPs, Occupational Therapists, AT Consultants, teachers and parents.
Team Avaz is putting up a stall at the conference where we’ll be showcasing the latest of the Avaz product suite.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
We also have a surprise in store for you. A fun surprise. Watch out for this!!
While we have participated in CTG in the past, this is the first time we’re putting up a stall there. Naturally, the expectations are high.
We hope to meet existing and potential users and find out what they want from a product like Avaz.
We hope to exchange ideas with the key players in the field of AAC.
Most importantly, we hope to engage with YOU. We hope to showcase Avaz and show to you that we aren’t yet-another AAC app. That our product is backed by solid research. That we’re in the forefront of innovation.
That we care and that we can.
So if you’re coming by that side of the world, do drop by Booth No. 210 and say hello to us!!
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children