Avaz App – Now on Android!
AVAZ App for Communication, the award-winning, research-based Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) app is now available on the Play Store! The latest version of Avaz app works seamlessly on the Android platform. It brings you the same high quality, features rich, and world-class experience that you have come to know and love about Avaz.
At present, Avaz is available on the Play Store in four country-specific vocabularies – for US, Australia, India, and Sri Lanka.
Avaz’s latest version comes with inbuilt screen customization to fit small screens. This makes Avaz compatible with Android phones and tablets of any size! Avaz’s Android version continues to be incredibly user-friendly and customizable, with all of its powerful features intact.
With continuous support from the community, we keep striving to enhance the app with new and improved features. The Android version of Avaz is the result of the feedback and requests received from the community.
The release of the Android version of Avaz App for Communication is yet another step in our journey toward Making Every Voice Heard!
We invite you to join us on this journey. Download the app here:
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children