Understanding Moms – A Glance into their World
That said, a mother’s job is tough. Involving many a sacrifice and tireless work. And many a time, thankless. A more fitting honor for her would be to create support systems that make her job easier every day.
To find out more about the kind of support a mother wishes she has, we interviewed Priya. Our regular readers might recognize Priya, an active advocate of autism and a qualified Special Educator. She is the mother of Pranav, a 14-year-old musician who is on the autism spectrum.
If u have anything to share, Drop a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children