Understanding Moms – A Glance into their World
That said, a mother’s job is tough. Involving many a sacrifice and tireless work. And many a time, thankless. A more fitting honor for her would be to create support systems that make her job easier every day.
To find out more about the kind of support a mother wishes she has, we interviewed Priya. Our regular readers might recognize Priya, an active advocate of autism and a qualified Special Educator. She is the mother of Pranav, a 14-year-old musician who is on the autism spectrum.
If u have anything to share, Drop a comment or write to us at email@example.com
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- AAC and Smart Assistants: A Productive Partnership
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- High Tech and Low Tech AAC: How to Effectively use both
- What is AAC(Augmentative and Alternative Communication)? : A Detailed View
- 5 Creative Ways of Using an AAC Device
- AAC & Angelman Syndrome – A Testimonial from a Parent
- How to use Expansion and Extension strategies for building language
- Understanding different aspects of pragmatics for effective communication
- Celebrate Christmas with Avaz