MDA Avaz Reader: Shared Reading Made Simpler
If you are looking for a simple tool for shared reading with your child, MDA Avaz Reader is the perfect fit. It is a reading app that comes with several exciting stories that cater to different reading levels. Avaz Reader app is great tool for shared reading because it comes with a host of reading supports for each word. For emergent communicators who need visual representation, the picture hints for each word can be of great help. Syllable hint, word family hint, and comprehension tool are some features of the Avaz Reader app that can help communicators gain literacy skills.
Watch how Reader app helps children with reading
You can also take a photo of any text, be it a textbook, magazine, or storybook and read it with Avaz Reader. This means that you child gets all the reading help they want for their academic excellence too 🎓. Hope you and your family has fun reading books with Avaz Reader. Keep reading because there are more exiting books coming your way !!
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children