The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions to the daily routines of people across the world. Avaz Inc. has put together a few resources to help children and adults cope with the pandemic. We are committed to offering the best resources that help people during these trying times.
If your insurance application for Avaz AAC is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re glad to offer you a free subscription until things get better. You can fill this form and we’d take care of the rest.
COVID – 19 Social Stories
Resources for Parents
Teletherapy with Avaz
With stay-at home and lockdown orders extended, remote therapy is the need of the hour. Avaz AAC has an inbuilt solution for teletherapy through which a therapist can model language, tweak settings, and demonstrate AAC strategies
Lear more about Avaz Live here.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children