Avaz Webinar – Powering Your Chilld’s Communication
Developing communication skills helps children with Autism live fuller, richer lives!
But how can you make your child’s therapy sessions go farther, so those skills develop even more? Presenting Avaz Together, world’s first iPad AAC app for home use, designed to help your child learn faster everyday.
Join us on Apr 2nd ( 3 pm – 4 pm PST) for a webinar explaining how Avaz Together helps you put your child on a fast-track of communication. Here are some of the things we’ll discuss:
- Why is communication the most critical skill for a child with Autism?
- Integrating communication-opportunities in your child’s daily life?
- Modelling and why is this critical for the child’s communication development?
- Measuring the vocabulary improvement of your child
Register for the webinar today!!
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children