Autism myths that Educators & Parents want to dispel
In the run up to the World Autism Awareness Day (April 2nd), we asked people to tell us what is the ONE autism myth that they wished to dispel. As the replies from around the world started pouring in, we realized that there is a lot of work to be done with respect to raising Autism Awareness.
As a second step to our initiative, we created the below poster that collates autism myths from around the world. What do you think of this, let us know by leaving a comment.
We request you to share it with your friends & colleagues. No occasion is better than the World Autism Awareness Day!!
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Building Literacy: Teaching Grammar to AAC Users
- Expansion of Language: Supporting AAC Learner’s Progress
- Avaz User Stories and Videos
- Avaz Joyful Reading: Resources for Shared Reading
- AAC Resources: Games, Activities and Communication Opportunities
- Avaz AAC User Stories: Why Nishant and his AAC System are Inseparable
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Get the Better of Reading Difficulties with MDA Avaz Reader
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children