The 5 Domains of Language
It seemed like 2017 only yesterday. It is February already! We wanted to welcome this month of love by sharing with you something essential to the expression of love – the different components of language. After all, most often, it is language that aids us in the expression of love.
So we have put together an infographic explaining the different components of language – Pragmatics, Semantics, Syntax, Morphology & Phonology, integrated as a whole.
What do you think of this representation? Did we miss something? Leave us a comment below.
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- Downloadable Low Tech Communication Boards
- Revisiting Most Loved Avaz Features: Phonetic Match to Support Unrestricted Communication
- How to Develop Emotional Competence of an AAC User
- Tips for Shared Reading with an AAC System
- AAC and Smart Assistants: A Productive Partnership
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- Teletherapy: A smart way to facilitate remote speech therapy for adults and children
- High Tech and Low Tech AAC: How to Effectively use both
- What is AAC(Augmentative and Alternative Communication)? : A Detailed View
- 5 Creative Ways of Using an AAC Device