How Avaz helps parents/teachers to be more comfortable using AAC?
One of the questions that we frequently receive from speech therapists after these webinars is “how do I to get parents/teachers to be more comfortable using AAC?”.
Communication partners who are comfortable with the child’s AAC app can model language at appropriate times for the child and no learning opportunity gets wasted!
In Avaz, we have built an entire Dashboard module for this specific goal. Communication partners can get fluent in using Avaz by practicing to model sentences in the Dashboard module. They can choose a particular context and select sentences, and Avaz would guide them on how to create them. See how this feature works here
This is just one part of the training module in Avaz. There’s much more to it! Checkout our features page for more
Subscribe to the Avaz Newsletter
Join 4000+ fellow readers! Get latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below:
- AAC and Smart Assistants: A Productive Partnership
- AAC Apps for Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders
- High Tech and Low Tech AAC: How to Effectively use both
- What is AAC(Augmentative and Alternative Communication)? : A Detailed View
- 5 Creative Ways of Using an AAC Device
- AAC & Angelman Syndrome – A Testimonial from a Parent
- How to use Expansion and Extension strategies for building language
- Understanding different aspects of pragmatics for effective communication
- Celebrate Christmas with Avaz